Contact Us

Registered Office

C-1301, Kailas Business Park,
Vikhroli-Hiranandani Link Road, Park site
Vikhroli-West, Mumbai -400 079
Maharashtra, India

  • Email : ashokniche@gmail.com, ashok@nicheducation.com
  • Mobile: +91 98202 42932
  • Skype : ashokniche




  • Vamshi krishna

    Hi. This is vamshi. I recently completed my internship in Hyderabad, Telangana. I would like to do my further studies in Germany. Can u help me with ur guidance.

    • Ashok

      Hello Vamshi Krishna

      I have mailed you the Qualifying Questionnaire for PG in Germany; Please respond to it to go forward. Please check your SPAM folder, just in case.

      Thank you
      Kind Regards
      Ashok- 98202 42932

  • Dr Somnath Pandey

    Hello sir
    I have done MBBS from Govt.medical college followed by DNB in the speciality of nuclear medicine (completed in 2014). I have been working as consultant nuclear medicine, molecular imaging & onco imaging since then (for last 3.5 years). I would like to do specialization in radiology from foreign country. My query is do I need to sit for the equivalence / assessment test having a PG degree & more than 3 years experience if I clear B2 or C1 level of German language? Please guide. Thanks & regards.

    • Ashok

      Hello Dr pandey

      Here we go;

      1. You need to learn German language till C1 level.
      2. You need to study and pass Medical Terminology in German language test.
      3. You have to pass the equivalence test.
      By default, NO EU degree holders have to sit for the assessment test. However, you may get credits for previous learning/experience based on your assessment by the Supervising Specialist during your training period, resulting in lesser duration of training.

      Hope this helps. Please feel free to email on ashok@nicheducation.com or call on 98202 42932 for more information.


    • Ashok

      Hello Dr Pandey

      The PG/DNB obtained in India is not considered to be a valid qualification in Germany. Hence, you will have to sit for the equivalence exam. However, by virtue to your higher skills and knowledge you may get credits for previous learning upon assessment by the Supervising specialist after you obtain a training position.

      Please check your email for the qualifying questionnaire on PG in Germany. Please check your SPAM folder, just in case.

      Kind Regards

  • Aniqa

    Hey , i am aniqa final year student from pakistan i want to do post graduation from Germany after house job can u plz guide me what is the procedure to apply or criteria for admission ,thank u in advance

    • Ashok

      Hello Aniqa

      The criteria is :

      – Have a recognised Medical degree + proof of internship(12) months + Registration in relevant medical council.

      – German language proficiency- C1 level.

      – Conversant with Medical Terminology in German language and pass the exam.
      -Pass Equivalence examination.

      Hope this helps.

      Thank you
      Kind Regards

  • Zaka Rehman

    I am a fourth M.B.B.S medical student in pakistan. I will complete my graduation in 2017. After doing 1 year house job i want to do my post graduation from Germany either in anesthesia, pathology or in emergency medicine. I want to ask few question. Now a days i am learning German language by reading German language books. Is my M.B.B.S degree accepted in Germany or i have to appear in some exam? How much time does it take from the day you apply to get visa and post graduation residency because in some countries like USA and Australia one has to wait for years to get residency in your respected field.

  • Wasim Akram

    Hi I am a dentist who has completed BDS in India. I wanted to persue post graduation in a dental branch in Germany. So can you provide some info about how to do that.
    thank you.

    • Ashok

      Hello Wasim

      Our service is only for Medical doctors at the moment. Moreover, there is no shortage of dentists in Germany.


  • dr b chaitanya

    this is dr b chaitanya from india….i have completed mbbs and presently doingMD pediatrics final year qhich is going to be completed in two months ….after MD i would like to do pediatrics subspecalities fellowships in germany..can u guide me how to apply..is there any paid fellowships where we can get some stipend…pls let me know how to proceed and other details…..thanks in advance

    • Ashok

      Hello Dr Chaitnya

      Self funded fellowships are far and few and very expensive in Germany. Without German language skills and registration(under German Medical council), it makes little sense to commit such amounts and time for which is essentially a “glorified” observer-ship. I can suggest two options for you:

      1. Undergo a 1-3 month internship in your desired department in reputed facility. This is help you to observe and learn new techniques in your field with lot less money and time. We can organize this on request.

      2. Opt for the full PG Specialist training in Germany; However, this option requires you to learn the language and commit 5-6 years for the specialist title; But, this results in valuable qualification.

      Hope this helps.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *